Testimonials

Some testimonials; read more at my site: http://www.drmichaellikey.com

"Rev. Dr. Michael is the amazing host of his radio show. I had the privilege of being a guest on his show and was touched by his insight into the history of spirituality, relationships' dynamics as well as his deep knowledge of the human soul. I truly believe that Dr. Michael is providing a great show that can help people in their personal growth and spiritual search."
-​Milena Cerin-
Top Qualities: Personable, Expert, High Integrity
“Dr. Likey brings a mixture of new thought, traditional psychology and parapsychology to his client sessions. He approaches his work with consideration to all aspects of the clients situation and goes the extra mile to ensure his councel is complete and comprehensive. I recommend Dr. Likey's services in combination with alternative healing (e.g. acupuncture, naturopathic, light therapy), and traditional mental/emotional therapy, as well as for lighter "am I on the right track" counsel.” 
-Linda L.Miller-

Top Qualities: Great Results, Personable, Good Value
“I have attended a number of Michael's meditation evenings where I had a great number of experiences being guided through my spiritual development. I found Michael to be very intuitive, patient and perceptive of his clients needs. I have also worked with Michael doing healing work and I learned quite a bit from his extensive knowledge and practical skills.”
-M.Chong-

Top Qualities: Great Results, Expert, High Integrity
“Dr. Likey's abilities in the metaphysical field are unmatched in my opinion, his ability to provide insight into your life will amaze you. Dr. Likey provides many other services to enhance your life, seminars, Reiki therapy, and many books related to living a better life.
I highly recommended visiting Dr. Likey.”
-T. Hobbs-

​Top Qualities: Great Results, Personable, Expert 
“I was privileged to study Reiki under Mike's expert care, and was astounded by the depth of knowledge that he has on all matters metaphysical.
The ability to turn the arcane into the comprehensible and digestible is rare, yet Mike has it in spades.
His personal qualities are outstanding, and the whole experience of learning from him was enjoyable and deeply rewarding.
Michael is a great teacher - knows his stuff, he takes research and experience and blends them seamlessly into practical and fun trainings."
-S.Adams-

More Accolades:

"You are truly a Master and have shown this over and over... God bless and reward you".
-Patti H.-

"I left on a high...my body was actually buzzing vibrationally."
-Ray P.-

"You bring spiritual freedom and understanding."
-Fabien P.-

"You have a special gift to lift others up".


-Ruth-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Master Reiki

https://www.drmichaellikey.com/workshops-lectures-and-certification-courses/reiki-certification-workshop-level-1-2-and-3