Did You Know?


I'm a college-trained Graphic Designer who worked for almost 40 years (since 1977) for major ad agencies in Montreal, Toronto, New York, Paris, and Winnipeg. Did y'all know that? I've worked major corporate ads in print-media, (newspapers, magazines) and animation for television. I was also an on-air personality for 13 years with my own TV-show which I produced and starred in for 9 years and another one I guested on weekly for 3 years. I know the in's and out's of television and radio. Which brings me to my audio/video presentations which I currently share with you. Would anyone out there want to learn how to professionally produce their own podcast and/or webcast? Included would be learning how to put together graphics (animated and otherwise, as well as GIFS) for your podcasts/webcasts as well as for promoting them; also included would be how to edit your videos, adding/editing your audios, and putting it all together.this all could be done using free programs, which I could also provide links to, if you don't already have them. Promotion and advertising such as uploading your videos/audios to social media, (do's and don't) and much more! I'm currently set up to do this in-person (Vancouver, Canada area) but I could potentially do it using (say) Skype, Face-Time, etc. It's not cheap, but it is relatively easy. Contact me for a quote: dr.likey@gmail.com and/or through whichever social-media outlet you're reading this. If you love recording music, taking video, always wanted to produce your own podcast or webcast, this is probably for you! I'll look forward to helping you, and just having fun with this whole genre. Go on...take that first step and contact me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Master Reiki

https://www.drmichaellikey.com/workshops-lectures-and-certification-courses/reiki-certification-workshop-level-1-2-and-3